Let’s be honest, if it wasn’t for the seventh grade with these beautiful, talented and fun classmates, I wouldn’t have actually learnt many exciting stuff.
Our class, 7D is probably the most exciting, intelligent, and noisiest class you’d ever come by, and frankly, I love it the way it is.
To all those teachers who think our class is ‘The worst’, useless, noisy and all other qualities you’d put in the list of ‘Worst Qualities’, we’re sorry you feel that way, but now it’s our turn to sing our praise, as it’s high time, we have a say.
This class has two prefects. Shreya Das: One of my Best Friends, who has a very bad sense of humor 😋, but still is the funnest person to hang out with. Shreya Das, I’m happy your vocal cords have widened by trying to hush up this class, but anyways, great job.
Saketh: Dude, you seriously got to open up a little more, but anyways great job at shutting the dirty jokes, and nasty puns, and also leaving out a few to giggle at.
⏪Let’s Rewind a bit, to the day the prefects were chosen and how I missed by a whisker. Bright morning, hopeful day. So, the day kicks off with our “April Class- Teacher” coming in and handing out timetables. Then, he tells people with the all-A grade- report- cards to stand up for prefect nomination. I stand up (okay, I’m NOT showing- off) and we have a small election.
This day, was a very hurtful one as people whom I thought were friends, ditched me. So we have the votes rolling in.
I’d never forget this day. I remember everything that happened and what people said in quotes. So, to those people who ditched me, don’t think I’d forget. I remember everything you did and said, like it was yesterday. Readers, I’m sorry I’m making this sound like a tape on 13RW, but this day was when I was seriously hurt.
So we have the votes rolling in. First, we have a girl called Annika who gets seven votes. Then, it’s Shruti (my BFF) whom, I know was again seriously hurt by those people who ditched her too. I’m sorry Shruti. Then, we have me. Frankly, I was surprised. When my name was announced, I found many hands going up as votes. I had 15 votes. But, one more surprising thing I found was many of my friends hadn’t raised their hands.
To those people who voted for me and thought I deserved a chance to be prefect. Thank you. And I really owe you guys a lot.
Next, Shreya Das. I’m sorry Shreya, but this was the moment when I felt a surge of hate, anger and jealousy, because when your name was announced, all of MY friends raised hands and I’d missed my chance of being prefect. You’d gotten 17 votes. So there you go, that’s how I got to know the true colors of many people, and also threw my wish of being prefect in the dumps. That day, I’d learnt that to be a leader, you’d have to know who’s your friend and who’s your foe.
Okay, back to present. I’m going to give you some names of people who have made my year very exciting and worth it.
- Shruti: I have a whole(Aarghh..another pun)blog about how we met and about how we both are inseparable souls now. My partner- in- crime and hobby- partner, thanks for making the year worth it.
- Shreya Das: My Best Friend and the one who solved disputes between me and Shruti. And as said before,she has a horrible sense of humor, but still some are worth giggling at.
- Asvika: Yeah, don’t worry. You’re in too. You are simply badass and thanks for roping me in those fun music- sharing sessions and helping me with other stuff.❤❤❤
- Shreya Sanoj: Thanks for being sensible and giving us some good advice on how handle a few morons, and you know what? Thanks for teaching me how to eat a little faster.( I haven’t told you that before.😋😋)
- Uthra: Thanks for helping me revive when I’ve been a complete cry baby, and being a beautiful friend.
Some more fun people to hang out with were people like Varshita, Chandana, Padmasree, Revaa who could weave out a spontaneous joke out of almost anything.
I didn’t forget the boys. They’re next.
- Aadhithyaa: Thanks for teasing me all the time and also, thanks for letting me tease you too. By the way, (Psst Psst) thanks for making horrible jokes about people whom I was completely pissed at. You certainly, were an idiot, who kinda made the year funny for me.
- Hemanth: Dude, your sense of humor is simply heavenly. Yeah, it doesn’t exist. Just kidding. I enjoy your jokes. Again, thanks for making the whole year a big laugh.
- Aakash: Credit for the jokes and puns and the teasing. The one who manages to make a whole lot of pun with a simple thing. Thanks for making me understand a few of those😋😋.
- Rohit: The sensible one. Thanks for bringing some sense into some idiots.
Well, let’s not forget Bharadhwaaj, who’s tagline is “Aiyooo Poi”, that literally means “Aye, LIES!!”, and the best part is it’s always in the right context, so there’s more to giggle at.😂.
Shout out to Vignesh for having good comebacks with people who teased him. Well, let’s just say I liked the humor in it. That certainly is a talent: Sass+ Humor.
7D hail!! As I conclude, this blog, all I want is to stay with these talented idiots to bring a little cheer into my life, ’cause sometimes you need to let loose right?
Also, to those people who think I left your name out, I did not. I remember you, but I think if I mentioned all of you guys this blog would take quite a lot of time to publish. So, big shout out to the whole of 7D!! Also, here’s something, all of you guys matter, whatever people say, the whole of 7D sure made a big difference in my life. Thanks for teaching me how to have fun.