I’ve recently been binge watching 13 Reasons Why, and I have also finished on the book and I find it very intriguing. So, here I’ve put together 13 Reasons Why the storyline is BADASS.
- It spreads awareness, and educates people on why suicide is not a way to end problems.
- You can sure do some reality checks. To all those people wondering, I think it’s quite realistic about the world out there.
- Revenge. Well, I don’t think revenge is a bad thing. Hannah’s comeback was probably the best thing to do after such torture.
- Clay Jensen. For nerds like me, I think Clay Jensen would be a kindred spirit of mine.
- Friends. Its important to choose friends carefully, whom you can have faith on and you know will be by your side at all time.
- Don’t believe people. People are mean. It’s completely fine to step back at times and watch before you bring them into your close circle. (Yeah, I mean Justin Foley.)
- Move on. Like how Mr. Porter put it, sometimes it’s just about moving on with life, you can’t just dwell on problems.
- Those memes. It’s simply awesome that you can also get to the humourous side of the story by chewing on these memes.
- Season 2 is coming!! I mean, who doesn’t want another season to watch?? Some stories are so beautiful that you’d never want them to end.
- Okay. Let’s be honest. I partly fell for it because Selena Gomez was producing it. And that, sure enough lured many people into this.
- The music is awesome. Like totally, I’ve been keeping its soundtrack on repeat for a few weeks now.
- The cast of Thirteen Reasons Why. They were amazing, playing those characters so well and really bringing out all emotions. Frankly, at the end, I was almost in tears.
- Mystery. Who doesn’t like mystery?? It was a gripping one, with enough elements to keep people going through right to the end.